Welcome To Manxeon's Guide Page
We Learn, We Teach, We Sell
Graphic Setup Guidelines:
1. Convert all fonts to Create Outlines (in the case of vector files) or flatten (for raster files).
2. Select up to four PMS ink colors (applies to screen fabric printing only).
3. No gradients or half tones (applies to screen printing and quick print/heat transfer only).
4. Raster files should be at 300 pixels per inch for best quality (applies to full color printing only).
5. Maximum image size: To preserve the Best quality of the final print out
Compatible vector file format. Acceptable formats include:
>> Adobe Illustrator (.AI .PSD or .EPS format)
UPLOAD FILE INSTRUCTION
Thank you for choosing Manxeon Concept. Please read our printing guidelines carefully to ensure that your graphics are setup and submitted correctly and that enough time is allotted to meet the needs of your schedule.
Easy Design Artwork Submission Process 1-2-3-4:
1. Once you place your order, the recommended file upload website will be emailed within 1 business day for your notification. Note: If the files are under 20MB you can email them to email@example.com
2. Please notify us by call us regard the file name, date and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name and/or PI number so that we can match your graphics with your order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is officially placed with Eastern Signs Manufacturing.
3. Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed graphics. However, if you follow our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should have no issues or delays.
4. Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will ship according to the lead time listed on the Help page under "Availability". Rush printing is available, however, sometimes due to the print schedule, rush printing will require a rush fee. Please do contact us to clear all details once you’ve decided to order.
RECOMMENDED Large File Upload, Pick 1 of the icons below:
Paper Sizes Measurement Reference
Many paper size standards conventions have existed at different times and in different countries. Today there is one widespread international ISO standard (including A4, B3, C4, etc.) and a localised standard used in North America (including letter, legal, ledger, etc.). The paper sizes affect writing paper, stationery, cards, and some printed documents. The standards also have related sizes for envelopes.