A big part of that discussion is how best to utilize digital signage. Driven by demand, opportunity and the dropping cost of digital screens, it’s an increasingly popular option for franchise owners.
Top 10 benefits of digital signage in the modern franchise environment:
1. Minimizes perceived wait time
2. Run time-sensitive ads
- You can run social media feeds, weather, blog posts – whatever you could run on a website.
- You can run extremely relevant and local ads (since you’re not relying on a national brand to send you collateral)
3. New creative is inexpensive
4. You can run relevant ads depending on the time of day or day of the week.
5. Digital signs increase sales.
6. Digital signage can be interactive.
7. You can double up your marketing efforts by using content online and on digital signage.
8. You can quickly test and iterate your marketing tactics.
9. Reduces administration cost.
And, digital administration can be done by one person in a central location. So if you own 10 franchises, you can update all of them at once. With just one person updating it, it’s easier to manage and you can ensure peace of mind that it’s been done, and done consistently with brand standards. In comparison to coordinating a new print roll out, digital signage:
- Is faster and easier
- Creates a more consistent brand experience across franchises
- Is easier to comply with changing regulations