Before you proceed all below’s task, you must make sure, your future Spouse’s Visa is Tourist / Social VISA Status and NOT Working Visa!
Step 1: Go to JPN Cyberjaya Building - Waze / Google map
Queue at info Counter,
- Get form to fill up
- Prepare Personal document - Ic / Passport
- Prepare Partner document - Ic / Passport
Go to GROUND Floor: Pesuruhan Sumpah @ Court’s Mini Counter
- Get filled up Document to Stamp by Judge
- Pay Fees Rm4 (2019) Using Debit Card or Cash
Step 2: Travel to KLN Building
- Get Verification Stamp (Another 1 hour)
- Pay RM10 for the Stamping fees
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes to collect Certification
That’s all the process I need to went thru marrying my lovely Philipino wife, the whole process going to take fastest 4 hours or worst 6 hours if that particular day is peak hour.
So we decided to try method B. our marriage going to be process in Philippine instead which most of my friends and family said it’s much more easy.
To be continue...